Thursday, June 28, 2012

50th BLOG POST


This is my 50th blog post!  I thought it would be both interesting and fun to take a look back at the five most viewed posts on this blog.  I would also like to share some statistics with you regarding this blog.

Let me say, first of all, THANK YOU to all of you who take the time to read these blog posts.  It’s my prayer that God would use the things that are written on these pages to touch hearts, change lives and spur the Christian on to spiritual growth. 

I realize we touch on some unconventional topics on this blog.  I share what God lays on my heart to share.  I believe each blog post has hit its target – and still continues to hit its target for that matter.  Previous blog posts are read almost on a daily basis.   This lets me know God is using this blog for His purpose on an ongoing basis.

I also want to thank those of you who repost a link to this blog so others who are not on my friend list or otherwise subscribed to my blog may see it.  I truly appreciate it.  Many of those folks have “friended” me on Facebook and some have began to follow me on Twitter, as well.

Without further ado, the top five blog posts on this blog since it’s inception earlier this year are…drum roll please…
  1.  IS TITHING BIBLICAL IN THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH?
  2.  WHAT ABOUT THE "ORDER OF WORSHIP"?
  3.  WHAT ABOUT WATER BAPTISM?
  4.  CHRISTIANITY VERSUS CHURCHIANITY
  5.  WHAT ABOUT OUR SUNDAY GO TO MEETING CLOTHES?
  6.  CONTENTMENT 
Note:  Numbers What About Our Sunday Go To Meeting Clothes and Contentment tied for fifth place so I thought I would list them both.

And now for a few stats...People from the following countries are reading this blog:  United States, Russia, Germany, Ireland, South Korea and Malaysia.  I've also been informed that there are some in Canada that are reading this blog, as well.  Praise God!  There were 448 page views just last month!  Not only are the current blog posts being read, but previous blog posts continue to be reviewed on a daily basis.

When God laid on my heart to start a blog I had no idea it would have such far reaching affects.  How humbling that He would see fit to use this blog to touch so many lives in such a short time.  I truly look forward to seeing what God has in store for the coming months!  Remember...little is much if God is in it!


Again, I want to thank those of you who take the time to read and repost this blog.  By all means, I encourage you to continue to forward a link to this blog via the icons below or by email.  Let's get the word out!


Also, if you would like to be notified when a new blog post it posted I would be happy to add you to my email list.  These go out as BCC so that no one can obtain your email without your permission. If you would like to be added to our email list for notification purposes just send an email to rayspellbrink@gmail.com with the word "Subscribe" in the message body and I will be happy to add you to the email list.  You will then receive an email when a new blog post is posted.


Let's continue on this adventure with Jesus together. 


Until next time, enjoy the journey!


Ray

No comments:

Post a Comment