Tuesday, December 4, 2012

100th BLOG POST

It's exciting to me to announce this particular post is my 100th post on this blog!  We have covered a wide variety of topics and I've even been on my soap box from time to time.  There are many things I feel passionate about and this blog gives me an outlet to share my thoughts.

I want to say to those who take the time to read this blog THANK YOU!!!!  I really do appreciate you.  For those who have forwarded a link to this blog I want to say THANK YOU!!!!  You have helped me get the word our about this blog and others are reading it as a result of you passing on a link to them.

I would like to give you some stats regarding this blog including the top ten most read blog posts that I have made.

There  have been 5193 page views over the last 99 blog posts. These have come from ten different countries :  United States, Russia, Germany, United Kingdom, Latvia, Malaysia, Canada, France, China and South Korea. How exciting is that?  This gives us a bit of an international flavor.

My top ten posts on this blog are as follows:

1. IS TITHING BIBLICAL IN THE NEW TESTAMENT CHURCH?

2. WHAT ABOUT THE ORDER OF WORSHIP?

3. WHAT ABOUT OUR SUNDAY GO TO MEETING CLOTHES?

4. CHRISTIANITY VERSUS CHURCHIANITY

5. QUIT DOING WHAT GOD NEVER TOLD YOU TO DO

6. THE LORD'S SUPPER OR THE LORD'S SNACK?

7. WHAT ABOUT WATER BAPTISM?

8. SPIRITUAL WARFARE

9. WHAT ABOUT THE OFFICE OF PASTOR?

10. CONTENTMENT

I would like to encourage you to go back and read some of the older blog posts from time to time.  There may be times you are facing something and would be encouraged by something in this blog.  Use it as a resource to encourage and bless yourself as well as others.

I also want to let you know that this will most likely be my last blog post until after Christmas.  It's been my experience that many people are quite busy during the Christmas season with family, shopping, Christmas parties as well as other functions and events.  We are quite busy ourselves with our Santa work.  

From Cindy and I we wish you all a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!  Always remember...JESUS IS THE REASON FOR THE SEASON!

Until next time...enjoy the journey!

Ray

Thanks for taking your time to read and share this blog. If you know of someone who would be encouraged by this blog, please feel free to forward a link or use the icons below to repost this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment