Friday, April 17, 2020

So Much To Praise God For

We sing a song that says in part:

I am blessed, I am blessed
Everyday that I live I am blessed.
When I wake up in the morning
'Til I lay my head to rest
I am blessed, oh, I am blessed!

This has been on my heart and in my spirit the last few days. In the midst of this COVID 19 pandemic that has been declared, I am blessed!

We have had 37 singings cancelled so far since all this started last month and likely more to cancel early next month. Yet, I declare and believe I am blessed!

While I do not like this down time I have no choice but to accept it. Or shall I say make some adaptations to how we do ministry. We are not on the road singing but we are still ministering. We have just gone virtual. We host a gospel sing live from our living room every Thursday afternoon at the present time and online church every Sunday morning. We are reaching more people doing this than we were when we were on the road. When one door closes God opens up other opportunities we had not even considered. Yes, I am blessed!

With this downtime I am getting on schedule to blog once a week as well as do a podcast once a week. Two more outreaches on a more consistent basis. Yes, I am am blessed.

I have the opportunity to post what I call "Something To Ponder" as well as "Thought For The Day" brief videos on Facebook. Yes, I am blessed.

I truly do have so much to praise God for. There are so many opportunities and doors God has opened for us during this "down time".

You know what? I've even started taking naps almost every day. Yes, I truly do have so much to praise God for.

Until next time...enjoy the journey!

Ray

Thanks for taking your time to read and share this blog. If you know of someone who would be encouraged by this blog, please feel free to forward  a link or use the icons below to repost or forward this blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment