Saturday, January 30, 2021

Determine Not To Be Moved

Are you easily swayed when it comes to your Christian walk? Do you get blown around with every new teaching? Are you eager to jump on board when you hear teaching that makes life easier for you?

I think it is a natural thing for us to want the easy way out of whatever situation we might be facing. We may very well even want to take the easy road through life. We get to the point we don't want to offend someone...or anyone for that matter. 

There is a good deal of wrong headed Bible teaching going on these days. Those teaching the error may be sincere but they are sincerely wrong. 

As Bible believers we must take a stand for God. We must be determined that we will not be moved. That reminds me of an old hymn. The words to the chorus are as follows:

I shall not be I shall not be moved!

I shall not be I shall not be moved!

Just like a tree planted by the water,

Lord, I shall not be moved!

We must stand firm and be determined not to be moved from the old time gospel. Don't be led astray by the watered down "gospel" message so many are settling for today. This "tickle my ear but stay off my toes" just won't do.

It's important to say, "I'll not be shaken" when bad times come our way. Bad times will come to each of us. That's pretty much a guarantee. That's life. 

We can acknowledge that Jesus, our Savior, is the one who stays. He will see us through anything that comes our way if only we call on Him and seek His help. 

I encourage you to be determined not to be moved no matter what. Stand with Jesus. He is a friend that sticks closer than a brother and He will see you through. 

Until next time...enjoy the journey!

Ray

Thanks for taking your time to read and share this blog. If you know of someone who would be encouraged by this blog, please feel free to forward  a link or use the icons below to repost or forward this blog.

Check out my website at www.rayspellbrink.com

No comments:

Post a Comment