Friday, February 16, 2024

Additional Outreaches

Over the past few weeks, I have been sharing some outreaches of New Jerusalem Ministries. I shared about some changes that will impact this ministry this year as well New Jerusalem Singers and Happy Times Variety Show.  

In this blog post I would like to share a few other outreaches we have that many may be unfamiliar with. We will look at them one by one. 

Needless to say, if you are reading this you know I write a blog. Well, I have been on hiatus with some of these things for quite a while, but I am slowly making my way back to being active in these things as the Lord leads. I recently resumed blogging. My blog will consist of me sharing my thoughts on a variety of topics on, what I hope to be, a weekly basis. Be sure to check back and check out my blog. I would encourage you to take some time to go back in time to read some of my previous blog posts as well. 

I also started a Vlog some time back. I don't have many posts but I look to start posting more vlogs in the near future. I will be sharing thoughts on my vlog from time to time. I will share inspirational thoughts as well as words of encouragement. I would encourage you to subscribe to my vlog and you will be notified when I post a new vlog. 

Check out my vlog at www.youtube.com/@rayspellbrinkvlog9423 

My YouTube channel has my preaching and teaching in various settings such as churches, home, outside or even sitting my favorite chair. You can access my YouTube channel at www.youtube.com/@RaySpellbrink .

My podcast will cover a variety of topics and will include personal thoughts from my own journey as well as interviews with others on a wide variety of topics. You can access my podcast on a variety of platforms. You can check out my podcast using this link: podcasters.spotify.com/pod/show/ray-spellbrink 

Another outreach of NJM is a ministerial fellowship. Our ministry motto is Encourage, Exhort and Edify. That is what we do with NJM Ministerial Fellowship. We work with ministers, ministries, churches, singers, organizations or anyone who may need encouragement, counseling or advise on the various aspects of ministry. This is a free service that we offer however there may be federal, state or county fees associated with legally setting up a Corportation or ministry. 

We host an online Bible Study every other week on Mondays at 7 pm. We host this via Zoom. This is an interactive Bible Study where we encourage everyone to participate and share. We generally go for an hour or so and this includes prayer time at the end of the Bible Study. If you are interested in receiving a link to the Zoom Bible Study, send us your email address and we will add you to our email list when a link is posted. This is also simulcast on my personal Facebook page.  

There is so much associated with ministry, and we try to be available as needed. We are able to serve communion to those who are shut in or may not have a church home. If a loved one is in a senior retirement environment, we can go to them. 

We are able to baptize those locally who have believed on Jesus as their personal Savior and desire to take that next step and be baptized. 

We also perform weddings as well as funerals. 

There may well be other things we do and other services we provide that escape my memory. We love God and love what He has called us to do. 

After reading the last several blog posts, you should have a pretty good understanding of what New Jerusalem Ministries is all about. In a nutshell...IT'S ALL ABOUT JESUS!

Please feel free to share this blog post with others who may be interested in NJM and what we offer. We stand ready to serve. 

Until next time, 

Enjoy the journey!

Ray

rayspellbrink@gmail.com

Feel free to friend me on Facebook

www.facebook.com/rayspellbrink

No comments:

Post a Comment