Friday, May 28, 2021

Friday Funny

Those of you who know me know that I love humor.  I love to laugh and love to see others laugh. We all could use more laughter in our lives. Even the Bible makes mention of this.

Proverbs 17:22 CSB

A joyful heart is good medicine, but a broken spirit dries up the bones.

For this reason one of my blog posts a month will be devoted to humor in some way. More than likely it will be the last one of each month. My hope in doing so is to bring a little joy to you and maybe even put a smile on your face.  

With that said, here is my first Friday Funny...




A little girl asked her mother, “How did the human race begin?”

 The mother answered, “God made Adam and Eve and they had children, and so all mankind was made.”

The next day, the little girl asked her dad the same question, “How did the human race begin?”

The father answered, “Many years ago, there were monkeys from which the human race evolved.”

The confused girl returned to her mother and said, “Mom, how is it possible that you told me the human race was created by God and dad said they developed from monkeys?”

 The mother answered, “Well, dear, it is very simple. I told you about my side of the family and your father told you about his.”

 

 Until next time...enjoy the journey,


Ray

Thanks for taking your time to read and share this blog. If you know of someone who would be encouraged by this blog, please feel free to forward  a link or use the icons below to repost or forward this blog.

Check out my website at www.rayspellbrink.com

No comments:

Post a Comment